Joey Jenkins Speaker Trailer
"Dream Big. Act Small."
In this keynote Joey challenges his audience to not just "dream" of the impact they'll make one day, but to start making that impact today through small, consistent actions. This is the perfect keynote for any audience, whether a school, non-profit or corporation, that wants to be inspired to step up to the challenge of living more intentionally and making the world a better place.
"Leadership for Impact."
With increasing global challenges, there is a need for a new breed of leader to emerge. In this talk, Joey challenges his audience to grow and develop in an entirely new way. He presents a rare combination of leadership qualities, that when combined effectively, produce transformational leaders who will create global impact on a massive scale.
"Never Hit the Snooze Button."
Extraordinary impact requires extreme discipline. This talk walks the audience through the most impactful elements of Joey's book which challenges us all to never hit the snooze button again!
Key Past Presentations
• TEDx Speaker - "Dream Big. Act Small." Jesuit High School TEDx Event
• Keynote – “Raise Your Standards” Oregon & SW Washington Association for Health Care Recruitment
• Keynote – “Intentional Leadership” New Vibe Training Event
• Presenter - "The Leadership Mindset" Oregon State University Art of Leadership Conference
• Keynote – “Living on Mission” Jesuit High School Career Day
• Keynote – “Leadership Sucks…and Why its Worth it.” Department of Recreational Sports Directors Retreat
• Keynote – “National Honor Society Induction” Gladstone High School
• Keynote - "Dream Big. Act Small." U of O Leadership Conference
• Keynote Speaker - "Content but Never Satisfied" MacLaren Youth Correctional Facility High School and College Commencement Speech
Education and Certifications
• Masters in Business Administration - Oregon State University (2010)
• Exercise and Sports Science B.S. - Oregon State University (2007)
• NASM (National Association of Sports Medicine): Performance Enhancement Specialist, Corrective Exercise Specialist, Fitness Nutrition Specialist
• Identity and Destiny Licensed Facilitator
• Ncompass - Co-Founder, Board Member, former Executive Director, 2006-Present. Nonprofit supporting over 130 kids in Haiti.
• Kidstarter - Co-Founder and Board Member, 2013-Present. Youth empowerment program connecting kids to local and global causes.
• Valor Global Foundation – Board Chair. Nonprofit focused on global education with schools in the U.S., South Korea and the Philippines.
• Oregon Youth Authority - Founder/Director of two Youth Prison Transformation Programs